Terms of Service
Welcome to Paraplanner.com.au. The following terms and conditions (these “ Terms of Service“), govern your access to and use of the Paraplanner website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.paraplanner.com (the “Site“).
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Paraplanner services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
The Squeezed Version
- A service offered on Paraplanner® is called a task.
- Tasks on Paraplanner are offered for a fixed price.
- Only registered users may work on Paraplanner. Registration is free.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel on a regular basis or without cause.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the payment funds will be returned to the buyer’s account balance.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Paraplanner.com.au. Tasks must be ordered using the Order Now button.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the Task description. Paraplanner retains the right to use all published delivered works for Paraplanner marketing and promotion purposes.
- Each task you sell and successfully deliver, accredits your account with a net revenue of % of the listed amount.
- Buyers pay Paraplanner for orders after completion.
- Paraplanner accredits sellers once an order is completed. See “Work Delivery & Communications” below for a definition of a completed order.
- Sellers are paid after fees are collected by Paraplanner.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), no fees will be paid.
- Sellers may have their payments paid to an Australian bank account or via a credit card payment page only.
- A seller’s rating is calculated based on feedback reviews received from buyers.
- Paraplanner is all about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business.
- Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Paraplanner may reward them with bonuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- When a buyer orders a task, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged in to your account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their tasks. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order and may harm the seller’s rating.
- Both buyers and sellers have the option to cancel an order by mutual agreement. Mutual cancellations have no negative effect on rating or the sellers cancellation rate.
- Unanswered mutual cancellation requests will automatically be accepted after 48 hours, while reducing the non-responding user’s rating.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation) However, this will have a negative effect on the seller’s rating.
Staying out of Trouble
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities must be kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details (other than your name) to communicate outside of the Paraplanner network is not permitted.
- All communications, information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively using Paraplanner’s secure workspace system.
- Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Policy Enforcement team. If a user receives a warning, they are notified of the violation immediately on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account disabled permanently.
Work Delivery & Communications
- You are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Paraplanner will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the secure workspace provided.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review. If no response is provided within the response time, the order will be considered completed.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Paraplanner’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s overall experience with their seller. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller. Our Customer Support team can help review any cases of misconduct experienced in a Paraplanner order.
- Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews given to a Seller must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Paraplanner platform from users within our Community. Any purchases arranged from services outside of Paraplanner to enhance your ratings or to abuse the Paraplanner platform using fraudulent purchases will result in a permanent suspension of the seller’s account.
- Tasks may be purchased using a Credit Card or via Direct Deposit.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created.
- As a buyer, your identity is kept anonymous at all times. To protect your privacy, avoid requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact information to communicate outside of Paraplanner.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Paraplanner.com.au site.
- You may not pay other users directly using any method other than ordering through the Paraplanner order page. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately here.
- In case of a problem, always try and work things out with your seller. If you need further assistance, contact our customer support here.
This paragraph only applies to buyers located in Australia: Australian buyers will be charged GST in addition to the task price shown on the task page. An invoice will be provided to allow eligible users to claim back GST from the ATO.
- Violation of Paraplanner’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Disputes should be handled using Paraplanner’s dispute resolution tools or by contacting Paraplanner customer support.
- Paraplanner reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms or any illegal or inappropriate use of the site or services. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on Paraplanner.
- Paraplanner may modify its Terms of Service from time to time. When these modifications are made, Paraplanner will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Paraplanner after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Paraplanner will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Disputes and Cancellations
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Paraplanner’s customer support department for assistance here.
- Filing a dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank prior to attempting to resolve the matter by working it out with the Seller through the Paraplanner dispute resolution tools and contacting customer support through this Site may get your account disabled to investigate possible security violations.
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by customer support only up to a period of 10 days from order completion date. We will not be able to cancel orders after that time.
- Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Paraplanner delivery.
Ownership and Limitations (Legal Stuff, yuck…)
Ownership and limitations: unless clearly stated otherwise in the task description text, when the work is delivered, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of buyer. The seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in any delivered work that do not meet the requirements of a work-for-hire under the Australian Copyright Act. Additionally, independent of the Australian Copyright Act, the seller agrees that unless indicated otherwise in the task description, once the order is completed the seller assigns along with it to the buyer, to the fullest extent possible under the law, all of its rights, title and interest, if any, in and to the delivered work and waives any and all moral rights in connection therewith. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to buyer shall be subject to full payment for the task.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
Furthermore, users (both buyers and sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Paraplanner, including task texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Paraplanner for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
We wish to remind that Paraplanner.com.au’s content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). Paraplanner does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright, trademarks or other rights. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled. Furthermore, Paraplanner is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the tasks, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate task service offers.
By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on Paraplanner.
Sellers advertising their task online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the task and may lead to the suspension of seller’s account.
Note that It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER PARAPLANNER NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH PARAPLANNER MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL PARAPLANNER, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.