Do We Get Our Own Paraplanner?
It is common within the financial planning industry to have a paraplanning process as follows:
- Adviser sends SoA Request to a central location
- The SoA request is allocated to the next available paraplanner (who may or may not have worked for that adviser before)
- Any questions are filtered through a central call centre before being answered by the assigned paraplanner
- SoAs have the additional administration costs factored in to each invoice
Our process allows for a faster, lower-cost, more customised service and is as follows:
- Advisers are allocated a single paraplanner (or multiple paraplanners for larger contracts)
- Your assigned paraplanner collaborates with you in your secure, online workroom via Comments, Chat messages, Conference Calls or Video Chat.
- SoA costs are reduced to close to 50% of comparable services
From over 10 years of operation we have found that having a dedicated paraplanner ensures better quality Statement of Advice documents and more personalised service.